Representing Greenville, SC

(864) 233-4351

Greenville’s Real Estate Law

The Horton Law Firm provides legal services for all aspects of real estate transactions. Whether you’re buying your first home, adding to a list of rental investments, or building a new property, Horton’s real estate attorneys can offer the guidance to navigate all the legal aspects involved in real estate. Our Greenville real estate lawyers have extensive experience in real estate law.

Types of Real Estate Law

Contract Negotiations

Zoning & Permitting Issues


Title Insurance Issues

Land Use Disputes

Other Matters Related to Closing a Real Estate Transaction

Commercial and residential real estate

In addition to our experience with residential transactions, our Greenville lawyers are equipped to handle complex commercial transactions. The firm’s commercial clientele includes owners and developers of shopping centers, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, apartment complexes, restaurants, hotels and motels, and condominiums. We can partner with in-house counsel or serve as a company’s sole legal team in issues involving real estate and property law.

Experienced Greenville real estate lawyer

Shareholder Tommy Dugas has more than three decades of experience in the practice of law, and has handled thousands of real estate transactions for individuals and businesses in Upstate South Carolina. His steady hand, personal attention to detail and depth of experience is why his clients keep coming back. From individuals buying their first home to developers and governmental agencies putting together multi-million dollar deals, Tommy represents each of his clients as if their deal is his most important deal.

Meet Our Greenville Real Estate Lawyer

Thomas F. Dugas

Our Blog Read The Latest From Our Firm

Still Have Questions? The best way we can serve you is by starting a conversation.

Speak to an Attorney