If you are injured on the job you have important rights under South Carolina’s Workers’ Compensation laws. There are also critical deadlines on your workers’ compensation case. Too often, injured employees rely on their employer or the insurance company to tell them what is best. If you have been injured on the job, you should contact a Greenville workers comp attorney. If you are a business and want to make sure you comply with the law as well as defend fraudulent claims, we can help you too.
When considering your workers’ compensation case, our lawyers will consider:
- Is your injury compensable? (meaning, can payment or compensation help recover damages?)
- Is your comp check correct?
- Are you getting the medical treatment you need?
- Is the settlement being offered by the employer or insurance company fair?
- Are your future medical needs being provided for?
For decades, the Horton Law Firm has represented individuals injured on the job, as well as employers and insurance carriers, with respect to workers’ compensation claims in South Carolina. Whether you are seeking workers’ compensation benefits or defending a claim, the Horton Law Firm is experienced and prepared to represent you in any matter before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Contact the Horton Law Firm at 864-233-4351 to schedule a consultation with a Greenville workers compensation attorney.